Injection Moulding Setter
Please read through the job description and apply below.
Our Head Office is based in Minworth, Birmingham (UK), and we are looking for an Injection Mould Setter on a permanent basis the ideal candidate should have experience in Injection Moulding and be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking
- Immediate start available
- Pension entitlement
- Health cash plan
- Company bonus
Duties will involve:
- Responsible for the Setting of all equipment on Injection Moulding Lines including tools and ancillary equipment as directed by Team Co-Ordinator, within required time periods.
- Responsible for ensuring all Injection Moulding lines are running efficiently
- Responsible for KPIs: OEE, Line efficiency, quality and conformance.
- Responsible for the completion and recording of all Quality checks as specified
- by the Quality Department.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of all Injection Moulding Tooling ensuring they are suitable for the tasks required.
Required Experience :
- Trained in Injection Moulding Setting
- Qualified to use Hoists / Lifting equipment
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Fault Recognition
- Robotic Experience
- Different moulding material characteristics
An assessment is required and once this is passed, immediate starts are available.
No agencies please.