The innovation culture
Driven by a strategy of innovation for over 70 years, EXEL Industries has based its development on innovative ideas in order to offer its customers unique, effective, competitive and easy-to-use products. In order to protect its innovations, EXEL Industries regularly files patents, 1,867 of which are active in many countries. A multi-brand and multi-network organisation. EXEL Industries offers a wide products range and uses the diversity of distribution networks to better cover and respond to the entire market.
A growth dynamic
Since its creation, the Group has experienced significant internal and external growth in each of its markets, backed by a stable shareholder base guided by a long-term development strategy.
- N°1 worldwide in plant protection
- N°3 worldwide in materials protection
- 3,546 employees, 40% of whom work abroad
- Subsidiaries located in 27 countries, on all continents
- 48 industrial sites, including 38 in Europe
- More than 1,867 active patents filed in many countries