Water flow is regulated by how much you squeeze the trigger – the more you depress, the greater the amount of water delivered.
If watering for a prolonged time the trigger can be locked in position to reduce any strain on the hand.
The rear flow control with variable flow from 50% to 100% gives the user complete control over the water spray.
- Cone spray for delicate watering
- Powerful Jet for cleaning
- Fast fill for filling up buckets and watering cans
- High definition metal rose for gentle watering
- Fan spray for rinsing soap off cars
- Mist for gentle watering
Spray Gun Usage
Cone, Fan, Fast Fill, Fine rose, Jet, Mist