Junior Business Analyst
Please read through the job description and apply below.
Assist the Group Finance Business Partner in the production of the Commercial Reporting Packs across the group.
- Perform Commercial Analysis on a number of Profit Centres monthly.
- Discuss the Profit Centre analysis with the Profit Centre owners.
- Explore margin rates and the effects of the product mix.
- Analyse general expenses of Sales and Marketing cost centres.
- Assist in the validation of agent commissions.
- Explore the evolution of transport costs by area.
- Assist in the production of monthly commercial reports.
- Assist in the production of the yearly budget, and quarterly forecasts from a Sales and Marketing perspective.
- Shall comply with the Health and Safety responsibilities as defined in the company Health and Safety policy, and ensure that any specific responsibilities are adequately delegated in their absence
…. and any other duties required to assist in supporting the achievement of Company objectives
- Flexible in approach
- Personable/excellent communicator
- Persistent in getting to the root cause of issues and recommending resolution
- Detail orientated
- Able to manage a busy and complex workload in a professional and calm manner whilst remaining organised
- Team player
Education and/ or Experience:
- Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
- 3 + years experience in a similar role
- Previously worked in a medium-sized business and has been part of a team
Additional skill requirements:
- Excel Advanced is compulsory