WAREHOUSE APPLICATION SUPPORT
At Hozelock, we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Application Support to join us on a permanent basis, at our Head Office & factory, based in Minworth, Birmingham (UK). The ideal candidate should have experience in warehouse management systems (Dispatcher) and SAP.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking
- Pension entitlement
- Health cash plan
- Company bonus
Key duties will involve:
- Be the IT key person on the current implementation of SAP E-WM Module
- IT key person on the current implementation of SAP E-WM Module
- E-WM day to day IT Support in close contact with Warehouse functional people (setup evolution, maintenance)
- Day to day support of the Warehouse dedicated hardware (Scanners and Printers)
- Project management for IT systems improvement initiatives linked primarily to E-WM evolutions, secondarily to other SAP S4HANA supply chain functionalities
- Provide support for the IT manager in managing long term IT function evolution (new tools implementation, systems improvements)
- Out of hours support (rota)
- At all times observe systems security both in terms of hardware and software
- Experience in working within a manufacturing or distribution company
- Working knowledge of S4 Hana EWM
- Working knowledge of SAP supply chain modules
- Knowledge of SAP development environment (ABAP/forms)
- Working knowledge of JDA dispatcher
This role is working our office hours 8.30am – 4.45pm Monday to Thursday and 3.45pm finish Fridays. There will be out of hours support required on a rota provided.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for this role, please click the button below. When applying for the role please include the job role in the subject line.
Hozelock Ltd (UK)
Human Resources – Sam Ridgard, Internal Recruiter
Tel: 0121 313 4283
No agencies please.