At Hozelock, we are currently recruiting for a Tool Maker/Maintenance Technician on a permanent basis. This role is based at our Factory & Head Office, based in Minworth, Birmingham (UK). The ideal candidate should have experience within a tool room and with injection moulding tools.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Pension entitlement
- Health cash plan
- Company bonus
- Ride to work scheme
- Provide Injection Mould tool repairs as directed
- Maintain all of all Injection Mould tooling as directed
- Ensuring all Injection Moulding tools are running efficiently when in Production run mode
- Responsible for the completion and recording of all TPM checks
- Undertake fault analysis and corrective actions when required
- Time served apprentice in a Tool Room is essential with proven track record
- Previous experience in repairing Injection Mould tools of varying sizes
- Good mechanical knowledge with tool assembly and diagnosis experience
- Practical knowledge of Injection Mould Tool Design and Processes
- Diagnostic methodology in repairing tools
The role is a Monday – Friday days position.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for this role, please click the button below. When applying for the role please include the job role in the subject line.
Hozelock Ltd (UK)
Human Resources – Sam Ridgard, Internal Recruiter
Tel: 0121 313 4283
No agencies please.