INJECTION MOULD SETTER
At Hozelock, we are currently recruiting for an Injection Mould Setter on a permanent basis, at our Head Office & factory, based in Minworth, Birmingham (UK). The ideal candidate should have experience in Injection Moulding and be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking
- Immediate start available
- Pension entitlement
- Health cash plan
- Company bonus
Duties will involve:
- Responsible for the setting of all equipment on Injection Moulding Lines, including tools and ancillary equipment, as directed by Team Co-Ordinator, within required time periods.
- Responsible for ensuring all Injection Moulding lines are running efficiently.
- Responsible for KPIs: OEE, Line efficiency, quality and conformance.
- Responsible for the completion and recording of all quality checks as specified by the Quality Department.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of all Injection Moulding Tooling ensuring they are suitable for the tasks required.
Required Experience :
- Trained in Injection Moulding Setting.
- Qualified to use hoists/lifting equipment.
- Good mechanical knowledge.
- Fault recognition.
- Robotic experience.
- Different moulding material characteristics.
An assessment is required and once this is passed, immediate starts are available. We do also have a night shift role, if this would be more suitable.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for this role, please click the button below. When applying for the role please include the job role in the subject line.
Hozelock Ltd (UK)
Human Resources – Sam Ridgard, Internal Recruiter
Tel: 0121 313 4283
No agencies please.