With over half a century of horticultural expertise, Hozelock are a market leading gardening tools manufacturer with over 85% of our products made in our factory in Britain and sales across Europe and the rest of The World.
Our Head Office is based in Minworth, Birmingham (UK) and we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join us on a permanent basis.
Flexibility is required, as the shifts are 4 on 4 off days and nights, 12 hours.
What we offer:
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
Duties will involve:
- Provide a quick, efficient & cost effective repair service to equipment breakdowns
- Maintain accurate records of work carried out on all equipment
- Utilise downtime periods to effectively overhaul equipment
- Assist Engineering in re-design of processes as required
- Assist the NPD process as required
- Install new equipment as required
- Re-located existing equipment as required
- Identify equipment not fit for purpose & a cost effective solutions to ensure continuing activity
- Ensure all work undertaken is completed safely
- Comply with the Health & Safety responsibilities as defined in the company Health & Safety policy
- Any further duties required to support the achievement of the company’s objectives
Required Experience :
- Time served apprenticeship in a technical discipline
- Multi-skilled across all Engineering disciplines (electrical, mechanical, hydraulics & pneumatics)
- Practical knowledge of control systems & PLC’s
- Excellent diagnostic methodology for identifying root causes of breakdowns
- Extensive experience in fault finding on Injection Moulding machines.
No agencies please.
Hozelock Ltd “Gardening for life”
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for this role, please click the button below. When applying for the role please include the job role in the subject line.
Hozelock Ltd (UK)
Human Resources – Sam Ridgard, Internal Recruiter
Tel: 0121 313 4283
No agencies please.