ASSEMBLY OPERATOR FTC
At Hozelock, we are currently recruiting for Processing Operators to join our very busy peak on a FTC. This role is based at our Factory & Head Office, based in Minworth, Birmingham (UK). The candidate should have experience within a manufacturing and processing environment. Flexibility is required, as the shifts are 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.
What we offer:
- Shift allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking
- Immediate start available
- Fixed Term Contract
- Responsible for the completion of quality checks
- Packing components/mouldings to specification
- Component collection and scrap segregation
- Helping with training new temporary machine operators to do the task they are required to perform
- General house keeping
- Maintaining a safe working environment and stick to the company Health and safety policy
- Capable of working under limited supervision
- Experience within a similar position
- Flexibility and initiative with the ability to communicate across all departments
- Awareness of manufacturing pressures
- Good sense of urgency and responsiveness to situations
- Practical and hands on
An assessment is required and once this is passed, immediate starts are available.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply for this role, please click the button below. When applying for the role please include the job role in the subject line.
Hozelock Ltd (UK)
Human Resources – Sam Ridgard, Internal Recruiter
Tel: 0121 313 4283
No agencies please.