Hozelock Flowmax 7500
- 3 in 1, ready to use flood pump
- Suitable for Clear or Dirty water & provides ground Level suction to 3mm
- Adaptors and connectors are included to make the pump compatible with every 15 / 19 / 25mm hoses and more.
- Removable cable bracket that provides a convenient storage system for the 10m cable.
- 350W, maximum pumping capacity of 7,500L /hr, solids up to 30 mm, max. immersion depth of 7m
The new Flowmax 7500 is a 3 in 1 flood pump suitable for pumping both clear / dirty water.
Thanks to a patented easy-to-use reversible base, the pump can be adapted to remove clear or dirty water, without the need for tools.
Fully equipped and ready to use, the pump includes a straight adaptor and a quick turbo connector to facilitate the connection of 15 / 19 / 25 or 32mm hoses.
The addition of an integrated non return valve provides low suction to 3mm, prevents leakage of water post pumping and makes the pump priming much easier.
The pump has a maximum immersion depth of 5m, pumps up to 7500 L/hr and tolerates solids up to 30mm.
An external float switch can be fixed and adjusted to turn the pump on, or to stop automatically when there is no more water.
A cable bracket allows you to efficiently store the 10m cable, which can be removed to allow installation of the pump in small places.
2 year guarantee.
3 in 1 flood pump suitable for pumping both clear / dirty water.